History and Value Propositon
KelCor, Inc. is a specialized technology consulting and analyst firm founded by Dr. Brent Kelly in 1998 . Since then, KelCor has consulted for some of the largest tech companies in the world.
We are passionate about providing client satisfaction through product and service excellence. We have laser focus on the business communications and IoT markets, emphasizing those products and services that are proven to accelerate an organization's business processes.
We provide value to our end-user and vendor clients by offering an unbiased, 360 degree view of the marketplace. We prepare research reports, vendor profiles, market forecasts, white papers, case studies, and presentations designed to inform, educate, and assist vendors with strategy, tactics, market approaches, and end user attitudes to help them identify and capitalize on opportunity. We help our end-user clients understand options, strategies, competitive vendor offerings, and best practices engaging our business process engineering expertise, all designed to improve organization efficiency while increasing top line revenues or bottom line profits.
Get in touch
Engaging the right technology consultant is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer free consultations to discuss your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.
Analysts and Consultants
President/Principal Analyst and Founder
Dr. E. Brent Kelly
As the Principal analyst at KelCor, Inc., Brent focuses on the intersection of business technologies comprising unified communications, IoT, video, cloud services and mobility. He provides strategy and counsel to key client types: Chief Information Officers, Chief Technology Officers, investment analysts, VCs, technology policy executives, sell side firms and technology buyers. Dr. Kelly has been an independent consultant and analyst since 2001, writing hundreds of articles and presenting at numerous public and private events.
Texas A&M University
Ph.D Chemcial Engineering, 1987
Specialization: Artificial Intelligence as applied to Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
Brigham Young University
B.S. Chemical Engineering, 1982
Specialization: Mathematical Modeling
- Co-Owner of Alvey's Chocolates
- Served two terms as an elected official (city councilman)
- Languages: English (native), French
- Hobbies: Hiking, Backpacking, Fishing, Cycling, Skiing
- Spiritual: Active in local congregation
- Business Communications (KelCor, Wainhouse Research, Constellation Research)
- Manufacturing (Casper's Ice Cream, Dowell Schlumberger)
- Electronics (Schlumberger ATE)
- Oil field services, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT (Schlumberger)
- Industrial chemicals (Conoco and Monsanto)
- Mining and Assay (Beker Industries)
Awards, Memberships and Directorships
- Infocomm/IMCCA Emerging Technology Fellow (2017)
- Society of Communications Technology Consultants International (SCTC)
- WebRTC Pioneer Award (2014)
- Schlumberger ATE Division Merit Award (1994)
- Director Alvey's Chocolates
- Director Multimedia Data Services Corporation
- Director HoteLink
- Director Casper's Ice Cream
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Shell Fellowship Recipient
- Amoco Fellowship Recipient
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America